Telecommunications can be tough for businesses to completely comprehend and ensure proper infrastructure. Unanswered calls, echoing or fuzzy phone lines, dropped calls, and having to dial multiple numbers to get to a live person all look bad upon a company’s name and brand. It can also cause a huge strain on the way companies to business and retain quality customers.
Because of this, more and more companies are upgrading their telecommunications system to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to avoid several of the above-mentioned mishaps.
Having a VoIP system allows for flexibility within an office space so a team becomes more productive and efficient. A few of the features of a VoIP system are as follows:
• Incoming calls forwarded to mobile devices. Call routing allows an employee to automatically set certain phone numbers to “find” them outside of their landline office number
• Voicemail messages converted to emails. An employee does not need to worry about taking down the phone number, name and additional information from their voicemail message. They can now follow up via email immediately.
• Call screening functionality created. This service allows an employee to glance at the incoming number and choose to answer, send to voicemail, or automatically disconnect.
• Real-time information about team members provided. If an employee needs to connect a phone call to another employee, they can utilize the real-time information feature by virtually checking to see if that employee is at their desk or not.
• Line quality enhanced. An organization can expect to not hear any echoing, clapping, crackling or other distracting noises during phone calls.
In addition to the cutting-edge features, upgrading to a VoIP system presents a company image that customers want to see. Don’t get stuck losing current and potential clients due to poor telecommunication system, upgrade and showcase your forward-thinking and innovative style.