FLSA Status: Exempt
Department/Reports to: Project Management/Vice President of PMO
Summary: Responsible for managing the scope of work and client expectations for small and medium-scale projects to include financials, customer satisfaction, milestones, tasks, and issues or concerns.
• Simultaneously manage multiple small to medium-sized projects.
• Participate in site tours and offer recommendations on site selection.
• Define project scope, collect project requirements and review Client’s expectations.
• Identify project milestones and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Drive operational excellence by developing and updating project plans, schedules, and resource documentation.
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
• Grow partnerships by collaborating with Architects, MEPs and contractors/vendors on drawing reviews.
• Strengthen core process by preparing RFP’s and providing SOW for contractors/vendors.
• Conduct and participate in scheduled conference calls; creating and maintaining meeting minutes and project updates.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, constantly monitoring and reporting progress to stakeholders.
• Coordinate and manage change order requests to achieve project goals/milestones.
• Increase accuracy by reviewing deliverables prepared by Project Team members before passing them on to the Account Manager/Client.
• Refine processes by preparing quality assurance procedures and engagement reviews.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Project Accounting/Financial Management
• Track and report Project Team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
• Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections, making decisions accordingly.
• Identify potential business development activities and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project or Client.
• Lead proposal efforts in conjunction with the Account Manager, including the completion of project scoping and LOE assessments.
• Effectively convey SiteReady’s message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
• Facilitate Project Team and Client meetings effectively.
• Hold regular status meetings/calls with Project Team, communicating relevant project information.
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Comply with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree and PMP certification desired. Minimum of 5-10 years of project management experience, with specific experience managing the hardware side of IT. Experience with infrastructure servers, switches, desktops, phones, security, and audio/visual.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of the project life cycle with expert abilities in project planning/execution, understanding risk assessment, and control project financials/closing
• Outstanding degree of work ethic and professionalism
• Possess a reasonable understanding in the areas of network setup/design, voice/data cabling, telephony, wireless, audio visual, security access and monitoring, and sound masking
• Ability to maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on Client engagements
• Strong understanding of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. Operates computer and standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer. Employee must be at to sit, climb or balance, hear, use hands, taste/smell, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand, walk, talk, and reach with hands and arms.
Approximately 25% travel required to locations for project work.
*** Job descriptions will be reviewed and are subject to changes of business necessity. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SiteREADY, LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
SiteREADY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.